Re: Toyota Throttle Electronics Easily Confused

The important question is - who is funding Dr. Gilbert's "research? My

> understanding is that it is funded by trail lawyers. Trail lawyers don't > care about facts or truth, except as they can be twisted to suit their > purposes. They have no problems at all misrepresenting the facts in an > attempt to extort moeny from corporations (and of course, eventually from > "us"). > > Ed

In 40+ years of hiking, I have never found the need for a trail lawyer.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

@news.eternal-september.org...

Me either. What I need is a spell checker that knows what I meant to type :)

Reply to
Ed White

Me either. What I need is a spell checker that knows what I meant to type :)

You do OK for a guy who's blind.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom