Rear quarter panels for 87 Camry wagon?

Does anybody know where to get replacement rear quarter panels for my 87 Camry wagon? They are pretty rusty. I have found replacement fronts but not rears. I assume the rears need to be welded in place which may make it harder for the do-it-yourselfer to install.

Andy Arhelger

Reply to
Andy Arhelger

Check your local auto paint supply houses. Some of them offer patch panels. Also, check auto body repair shops, a friendly one will tell you where you can buy them local. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

lists a LH REAR WHEEL ARCH and RH REAR WHEEL ARCH. I wonder if that is what I need. They don't have a picture.

davidj92 wrote:

Reply to
Andy Arhelger

I'm guessing, you need to check with rustrepair.com to be sure but I'd say that's the panel for over the top of the wheel-well opening. I'm assuming by quarters you mean the front/lower panel at wheel-well opening. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92