Recalls

In 05 Toyota recalled 2.38 million cars in the US, but they sold only

2.26 million. Quality is surely not what it used to be.
Reply to
m Ransley

It wasn't a single years' production that was recalled. My 1990 4Runner was recalled for a steering link rod which (duh) could rust and crack making steering inoperative. I took it in and it was replaced and realigned --- no charge and that's on a 17 yeaar old vehicle.

Reply to
Wolfgang