Relay for power windows & headlights

Having just purchasing a 2000 camry ce and no user manual to read I am trying to find how everything works. I have a few questions that I hope some owners can help me with. First the headlights and parking lights. I notice they do not go off when I turn off the ignition switch so I assume I will have to remember to turn them off when driving in the daylight with them on. I also noticed that the power windows do not work when the ignition switch is turned off. I hate that and if I knew where the relay is located I could jumper it so they would work. Can anyone out there help?

Reply to
doolittle & sitmore

I recommend you look on eBay for an owner's manual. They usually have different ones at a reasonable price and they are invaluable source of info on features,.lights/bulbs/fuses and service requirements.

First the headlights and parking

On my wifes Camry and my Tundra you can leave the headlight switch on and they will shut off when the driver's door is opened.

I also noticed that the power

I'm guessing but I think it's in the fuse box under the hood. Hopefully, if I'm wrong someone will correct me. HTH, Dave

Reply to
davidj92