removing the engine air filter cover on a 2002 V6

can someone just give me the step by step info on opening the engine air filter cover? the cover is bolted on and there are clipped wire connections on it too

i just would like to know the order of parts (hoses) to be dis-connected

i want to blow the filter out - something i do every 10,000 miles on all my cars in the past thanks

Reply to
Herbnn