Replacement Driver Seat Upholstery?

Hello, there is a hole on the cloth drivers seat of my 2001 Camry LE. I called the dealership's parts department and they quoted me a price of $402. I want to place the fabric. Does anyone have suggestions for an aftermarket reseller that may have a more reasonable price?

Charles

Reply to
crocuriris

Most communities have local upholsterers that can do that kind of job (they usually do both automotive and furniture upholstering). You can probably find one in the telephone book. If possible, see if you can get an independent opinion of their work.

Merritt

Reply to
Merritt Mullen

Thank you Merritt. I'll look into it.

Charles

Reply to
crocuriris

can also look on ebay - often someone wants leather and they take off the OEM and put on after market leater. I've seen aftermarket leather on eay for about your $400 figure! Try a big junk yard like

in Calif.

Reply to
Wolfgang