Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

No.
But since you've never paid any attention to that, why should anyone believe that you've paid any attention to ANYTHING going on around you.
Who gives a FUCK about German junk in a Toyota newsgroup?

Then why don't you?
All newspapers, magazines, and radio and television stations have telephone numbers listed in the phone book. They usually even have a bricks-and- mortar building whose physical address is also listed in the phone book. It should be fairly easy to locate some media outlet relatively local to you and talk to somebody there.
I look forward to reading about you in my local paper after the syndicates pick up the story of what is surely a new and exciting paradigm.
--
Tegger