Rims from a 97 fit an 05?

I have access to a great set of 15" snow tires and rims from a 97 Camry with a V6, and wondering if they will fit my 05 with a 4 cylinder. Anyone know if they will fit?

Reply to
Fourmiler

Measure it! Get a 6" ruler and measure from the center of one bolt to the center of the next, and then go across the hub.

Except it won't work. Google is your friend (unless you're looking for info and it's thrwoing commercial crap at you!)

83-91 13x5 5x100mm 92-on 14x6 5x114.3mm

Vash The Stampede