Sparkplug change 2001 Camry V6

I'm at the time to do the spark plug change. However, I do need advice. The rear plugs look impossible to replace, as I can't even see them from up top. One suggestion made to me was to remove the intake manifold to get to the rear plugs. I don't feel confident doing that.

Any suggestions on how to tackle this job?

TIA Richard

Ignore the fake address. reply to rlewando_at_yahoo_dot_com

Reply to
Richard

====== Search this group for select keywords like "V6", "spark plug" You'll find the issue has been addressed numerous times in the past and different opinions are available. Some few have removed the intake manifold, some have used combinations of extensions first placing the socket then the extensions, and there are probably some other ideas I'm not remembering.

Reply to
Daniel