93 Camry V6 Spark Plug Change

Well, at 70k original miles...I might as well replace the spark plugs.

Can anyone walk me through the "procedure"?

The front bank seems easy enough...but getting at the rear three .....

well; I'm going to pay a mechanic to do it unless someone here can convince me otherwise.

Thanks for reading; I'm awaiting good advice.

Charlie

"Might as well" is not a good reason to do anything. Assuming you have original platinum plugs - they should still be fine. Replaced mine at 120K miles, while I had other things done. They still worked and looked fine.

Pay the Toyota mechanic, if you feel you have to replace them. Or at least someone who worked on a Camry V6 before. Have to remove several things on the top and put it back right. I considered it myself, but once in 100K miles, it's not that great of a deal.

Rich

Reply to
RichK