Strange problem with 89 Camry (possibly electrics?)

My girlfriend has an 89 camry, and has recently experienced some strange problems with it. She was driving it , and the "lights" warning light came on, then a short time later, the radio cut out, and the car died completely shortly thereafter.

She has had the battery and the alternator ( which are new ) checked out 3 separate times, never finding a problem. She recently had it tuned up, replacing the filters and plugs, etc. The car starts, then drives for an indeterminate period of time, but always dies. Is it possible this is a short, or a loose connection? or is it something more serious???

Reply to
pynage

Check the connection block near positive battery terminal (where the fuse links are).

Reply to
Doctor J

I know someone had the same symptom like that with defective fuel pump.

Reply to
EdV