Tires for Camry

I am thinking of a 05 Camry with the tire size P2156016. The car I am trading in has 2256016. Will the 2256016 fit on the camry with the P2156016 tire size??

Reply to
Matthew

Yep if you wish to Your car will be not able to measure mileage and speed correct. But as long as difference of not big that could be acceptable I would save you will be running 60 m/h but speedometer will show only 58 or so Best luck with new car

Reply to
VS

nope.. since its too wide and your maintaining the same aspect ratio. check

or your local tire shop to see what they suggest

Matthew wrote:

Reply to
Car Guy