Toyota Mechanic

Hi I am the owner of a 98 Camry. Looking for a trust worthy mechanic that specializes in Toyotas with reasonable pricing in Toronto west, Mississauga Area. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Reply to
<be4959

Mississauga

How about a Toyota dealership?

Reply to
Paul Jensen

dealerships are a rip off

Reply to
mark Ransley

Just make sure the tech IS Toyota certified. The small Toyota/ large GM dealer I worked for, routinely used a GM tech with no Toyota certification, work on many Toyota vehicles.

Also, 2 of our 3 Toyota/GM lube techs were fresh from Jiffy lube, and had absolutely no Toyota certification/training.

I have witnessed Toyota service that ranged from very good to piss poor from different dealerships. I will say that in my experience, dealerships with multiple presidents awards seem as a whole to be more squared away.

I have no problem at all asking a dealership how many MDT's they have, how long have they been there, and if I "could walk the shop".

Reply to
Platil

He said he was looking for a mechanic that "specializes in Toyotas." You will generally find them at Toyota dealerships.

Reply to
Paul Jensen

No, many consumers just want everything for nothing! That would be you. Go ahead and have Joe's Garage do it, oh, he has no front teeth or an education, but he can work on your car!

Go away troll!

Reply to
MDT Tech®