unknown bolt

Yesterday while looking to make sure I got the dirt and grime on my car after washing I noticed on the rear drivers side underneath there was a lose bolt hanging down from the from the the car (2003 camery) I looks like there was a washer and a nut there at one time and I figure I can just replace it myself, but for the life of me I could not figure out what it might be bolting down. No noise of vibrations coming from the car, but I worry that it might have somthing to do with the trunk. If anyone has any idea what it might be let me know. I'll get it fixed in the mean-time

thanks

john

runsrealfast

Can you share a picture?