Vehicle protection system

I just bought the 96 Camry V6, and on the door it's said that it's equipped with Vehicle Protection System is that different than the SECURIKEY+ system? because I tried reprogram the keyless remote system and it's dont work, mainly I cant find the L.E.D Valey switch, there is L.E.D light mount underneath steering wheel, but no switch ... Please someone show me the right way, I search the net but could not find Vehicle Protection System,TIA ... PN

Reply to
hoang201

Come on guys I'm desperate, dealer wants $50 to program one ... PN

Reply to
hoang201