Wheels for Avalon

Looking for a good online site to purchase wheels for our 99 Avalon. Not looking for anything uncoventional just a 15 inch alloy\chrome wheel to replace the oem steel wheel\hubcap combo. So many sites out there can't figure which ones would be reputable. Thanks for any feedback\past experiences\etc dc

Reply to
doncee

try

They have a great selection of wheels (sorted by bolt pattern, so you know it'll fit). I've been buying tires, wheels, and suspension components from them for years. They have really speedy delivery, too.

Qslim

"Qslim" wrote in news:4263059f$1_3@127.0.0.1:

Thanks.....just what I was hoping to hear. dc

Reply to
doncee

Reply to
Wolfgang