where's flasher relay on 2000 camry?

Hi:

went to dealer and apparently the flasher unit, which controls turning lights, too, is a goner. so, I would like to change it myself but I looked under the hood, by the steering wheel, could not find it. where is that flasher relay? could someone please let me know? Thanks.

Reply to
camryflasher

thanks jperry14, thanks a million, flasher unit to the left of the brake pedal, on the lower left wall. replaced it, and voila! everything normal again.

Reply to
camryflasher