Lights On Steering Wheel

Hello,

I have a '99 Sport. The lights are out on the left side of the steering wheel where the Cruise control switches are. Can someone please let me know on how I would go about fixing this issue?....Is it a fuse, relay or wire issue.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Sico0001

You can do a search of this newsgroup using the keywords "bulb, steering, number" or just visit

Glenn - USAEyes.org

Thanks for the info. My OverDrive light in the dash just burnt out. The Overdrive still engages and disengages, do I need to remove the dash in order to get to the light bulb?

Thanks again

Reply to
Sico0001