Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Toyota Camry CD player with Navigation system ejection problem
The title pretty well describes my problem. CD's constantly won't eject, brand bnew ones no less. Also, pulled all the fuses and still no success. A few days ago it was very cold and it ejected on the...

'94 Camey 4 cylinder - interference or non-interference?
My parent's '94 Camry with the 4 cylinder snapped the timimg belt today. Is this an interference engine? It is at the shop now but I may go ahead replace the belt and water pump myself if no damage...
3
3

Confusion on Camry CD changer specs...
Hello, I have a 2006 Toyota Camry SE with a factory navigation system, which means that I have a single CD player. I understand that Toyota makes a CD changer that is meant to be trunk mounted. Does...
3
3

1991 Camry wagon - good deal?
I'm looking for a older station wagon for local errands, and I like Toyotas. Someone is selling a 1991 Camry wagon, 4-cylinder, 190,000 miles, for around $1,000. The owner says it runs well, but it...
11
11

Recomendations for GPS mount Kit - Not for Windshield mounting (CA code voilation)
Hi, I bought Palenio 7" LCD GPS from Costco. Later I realized that, in california, it is illegal to have suction mount on Windshield. GPS kit come with only Suction mounting kit which is currently...
2
2

a new power steering pump and rack
My 93 v6 camry has had a power steering leak for some time now. I keep fluid in it and I haven't really worried about it until I had an oil change recently and the mechanic said that I need to get the...
4
4

New Avalon has hydraulic lifters; does Camry//Rav4 with 3.5?
(subject)
2
2

Cruise control stopped
'95 Camry 4 cylinder. The cruise control just stopped -- no green "cruise" on the dash panel and it doesn't hold speed. So, it's just like it's not getting power at all. Can some one tell me where the...
4
4

Question about shoulder and lap belt
Re: 1988 Camry I4 station wagon. No matter how hard/fast I yank on the shoulder or lap belts for either side of the front, they do not lock up. So they seem to be totally useless for protection in an...
8
8

Camry Hrybrid Issues/Prices?
Is anyone have problems with their Camry Hybrids? Are you getting 40 MPG? Did you pay MSRP? The dealers around Southern Cali are asking MSRP and not budging. I've went to approx 5 dealers. Thanks,
3
3

1995 LE Four Automatic: Options for Marginal Transmission?
The wagon we bought recently shifts ok when cold, but more harshly and at higher RPM when warm. The fluid is burned, even though it was power fluashed a year and 4k miles ago. Not so surprising,...
18
18

A/C problem
2003 4 cyl Camry My a/c has been powering off (compressor lights start to blink) I took it to the neighborhood shop and they could not figure it out everything seemed in order (no charge) . I'm afraid...
4
4

4 Cylinder versus v6 2005, 2006, 2007
I am thinking of trading my car in for a Camry as I will need a four door soon enough. Should I even bother considering the 4 cylinder? Does it have any power at all? I am not sure if I will be buying...
13
13

Where is OBDII connector on 2001 Camry?
Subject says it all....
2
2

camry amateur video
dont know what they are trying to say here, especially in the last part. But I think its pretty funny.