Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Radiator Hose snap when engine is cool and inflated when hot and check engine light...
Hi Guys, I just bought a 98 Camry I4 with 139K. Other than problems I know how to fix, there are two that I will need help from experts here in this group. 1. Radiator hose (upper, engine return to...
9
9

Re: injector service off car. worth it ?
======== AutoZone is a great store. They even have a *free* loan-a-tool program of seldom-used, expensive tools, like a CV clamp tool, serpentine belt tool, etc., etc. They require a deposit, but...
1
1

Sway bar bushes - broken stud
Trying the put new sway bar bushings on a 2000 camry. Unfortunately the first stud I tried to remove broke - that after a good dousing in WD40. What to do next? The bushing holder seem to be screwed...
1
1

A floor jack's STEEL WHEELS
Steel wheels aren't as robust as one might suppose. The 3.5-ton Michelin floor jack's steel wheels laid down a thin layer of a white, chalk-like substance which I can only suppose was ground steel...
34
34

What's provable 35.63 mpg worth in a 2000 Camry ?
Last March my 2000 Camry 4-cyl LE traveled 997.7 miles on 28 gallons, New Mexico to California. That's 35.63 mpg, or 18.76% more than the 30mpg EPA highway average for the make/model. At $4.50/gal in...
5
5

The 10 Most Fuel-Efficient Vehicles in the U.S.
Sippers: The 10 Most Fuel-Efficient Vehicles in the U.S. 1. Toyota Prius 2. Honda civic Hybrid 3. Smart For Two 4. Nissan Altima Hybrid 5. Toyota Camry Hybrid 6. Volkswagen Jetta TDI 7. Ford Escape...

Low roll resistance / low noise tires - EU proposed 2012 standard
New EU Legislation Targets Tire Noise By Deirdre Mason LONDON =96 Proposed new European Union legislation making a range of safety systems in new cars, trucks and other heavy vehicles mandatory from...

Turn signals stopped working
I have a 1999 Camry. The turn signals aren't working. The emergency flashers are not working either. I checked the appropriate fuses, one under the hood, the other on the lower left of the dashboard....
2
2

Oil in UK
While I mentioned Gas/Petrol prices earlier in this NG I was in a store today to buy oil for a due oil change on my Camry. I have used Magnatec for some years now. I noticed today it was Circa...
1
1

Online Shopping
Love to shop online? Then checkout My Power Mall! It has over a 1,000 stores to choose from. It's free to join and no membership fees ever! Come join the many members that have joined already! Check...

1997 Toyota Camry -Ignition switch light always on
1997 Toyota Camry Ignition switch light always on This happen/started after full service including change of battery Service provider refuses to take responsibility Can it happen unknowingly? How can...
1
1

Petrol/Gas prices. UK.
As we are in the middle of a petrol tanker drivers strike in the UK And garages are running out of fuel. A garage in the south of the UK has priced its fuel at GB£2 for 1 Litre for unleaded. That =...
7
7

key
The plastic part of my key broke off from the key ring and the remote has stopped working. Is there any place I could get this fixed without getting charged up the yin yang? When I asked at the dealer...

Re: How to convert your car to run on water
Hi, Sorry to have to make it clear Dave, this is a scam going back years even before 1996 when Stanley Meyer was convicted of fraud in Ohio. It reappears every time there is a spike in the oil price...

Re: How to convert your car to run on water
spam, spam, spam, spam, does it run on Pee