Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1995 Toyota Camry fuel line
I have a 1995 Camry LE 4-door and there is gas leaking from the fuel lines. I brought it to my mechanic who said they were rusty and needed to be replaced; cost: $650. He said the gas tank needed to...

how to find transaxle model number ?
My '95 Camry Wagon V6 needs a new CV drive axle. To buy a new grease/oil seal, I need the transmission model number. So where is it? Local Toyota dealers are not being very helpful, even with the...

i have a 99 toyota solara my battery light is on
I put a new battery and new alternator in and my battery light is on -- +-[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]---------------------+ | posted via | | Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to | | and other groups |...
2
2

Need more powerful trunk solenoid, I think
Today I got far enough along installing a trunk solenoid in my 2000 Camry Solara convertible to test it. It works except for that it's not strong enough to open the trunk. The cable has to bend 90...
5
5

1985 Camry Clutch Release Fork
I bought a used 1985 Camry off of the internet that had a broken clutch for= k. I replaced the part (which was relatively cheap) and now the car runs li= ke a champ. Has anyone else had an issue with...
1
1

Brake Pad Drag Reduction Clip
My Camry 2005 LE (2.4l) front brakes do not have Brake Pad Drag Reduction Clips. Is this something to consider installing when changing pads? I am not sure about a fit, just heard that they may reduce...

2007 front Window Gaskets?
My 2007 SE sedan is suffering from cracks and swelling in the top rear corners of the window gaskets. I'd like to replace both but I don't see replacement gaskets available from my trusty internet...

Toyota announces new four-cylinder Camry SE Sport
From AB TOYOTA ANNOUNCES 2012 CAMRY SE SPORT LIMITED EDITION MODEL TORRANCE, Calif., August 30, 2012- Toyota announces that the new 2012 Camry SE Sport Limited Edition four-cylinder model begins, and...

Is www.tundrasolutions.com okay?
Is okay? I have avg anti-virus but it seems to be Google which is warning me away from this site and supages And did so a couple weeks ago too. It's easy enough to test this IF one has a test...
7
7

Bumper repair Info?
Hi, Recently I backed my recently repaired Camry bumper into a stone wall and there is a 10 inch by 3 inch area damaged. No dents, just scratch damage to recently repaired area. I sanded the area with...
3
3

Drivers seat reclined all the way, won't stay up!
My 2000 Toyota Solara (Camry) has a fully reclined driver's seat, that won't stay up. When I took off the cover at the bottom, I saw that there is a reclining motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had the car for...
4
4

How to measure antifreeze colant strength
I drive my Camry (2005) in cold winters (Ontario-Canada) and would like to check my antifreeze coolant freezing temperature. Any recommendations on how to go about it?
2
2

Transmission not shiftng into reverse
2002 Camry just makes noise and won't move when put in reverse. Only 110000= miles. Mechanics say I need a new transmission but I was wondering if it c= ould be something that could be fixed. Over the...
4
4

AC compressor runs all the time?
In my home AC, when the desired temp is reached, the AC compressor turns off, and the house air circulation fan will continue running if it is set to On instead of Auto at the thermostat. In...
18
18

connecting a trailer harness to a late model car
With my '95 Lebaron, I just connected the trailer harness to the tail and turn signal lights directly** and there was no problem. Everything worked. But with late model cars, there are all sorts of...
11
11