Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2011 LE valet key/remote questions
I have a few questions about a 2011 LE Camry. If you only have the valet key, is it possible for a locksmith to make a master key from it? Or does a dealer have to do it? Does the dealer need the key...

Roof fabric on 2000 Camry delaminating by rear window
It seems that the thin cloth headliner is becoming unattached (probably from heat and drying out of the adhesive). Anyone have experience with this situation and the best adhesive to restore the...
7
7

2000 Camry CD ERROR
Ok so, I believe that someone had not tried to eject the last cd that was in the s= ystem when someone tried to jam another one in. Probably one of my idiot f= riends. But now everytime I try to eject...
2
2

How exact should the trans fluid level be?
'99 Camry, 4-cyl, changed trans fluid. About 2 3/4 quarts came out, but I only had about 2 1/4 quarts of new stuff. Drove about a mile around the neighborhood, came back, and the level was somewhere...
12
12

Need directions for '97-'01 Camry driver door disassembly
Hi guys, Does anyone have a link to the factory service manual directions for disassembling the front driver side door to access the window regulator? Something like this, but for the front driver's...
9
9

camry starting problem
Details below, but I now suspect that I have found a "new" starting problem relating to the ignition key. One of the reasons is that this was the only time in 5 years that I have left the key in the...
8
8

Replacing power window regulator on '99 Camry
I'm trying to replace the power window regulator for the left rear window on a '99 Camry. I could hear a motor whirring when pressing the power buttons, and the motor sank in position over time (we...
39
39

speedometer increments
This is a picture of my speedometer. If the needle was pointing at the first tick mark after 60 MPH how fast would I be going? How about if it was between the 70 MPH and the tick mark prior to that?
19
19

Use of a non-key in modern cars.
Not a question so far, but a "helpful-hint". I have a new-to-me 2000 Toyota Solara. When I wanted a copy of my car key cut on a standard non-electronic blank, the old guy at Home Depot gave me a hard...
4
4

not starting
I have a 97 camry that does not start. It has a new battery. It just makes the clicking sound when I try to start it. I'd appreciate any ideas on what it could be. Thanks
3
3

Tire pressure after driving?
When cold my tires should measure 30 psi according to the label on the door. After driving for an hour what psi should they measure? Is it possible to get a close to accurate reading?
2
2

2012 camery navigation system.
Is it hard drive based or DVD based. I understand that after 2010 they when to hard drvie based system so a user could get a DVD update and just plug it into The DVD player in the auto saystem. Is...
1
1

Rear Brake Drum Removal on Camry 2005 LE
I am looking for instructions/suggestions on how to remove rear brake drum on my Camry 2005 LE (4 cyl). I need to inspect the rear brake shoes. I have noticed on front surface, there there is a larger...
10
10

Camry ocassionaly won't start at first key turn
I have 2000 Camry driven around 85000 miles. Once or twice a week car won't start on first key turn. but starts after second or third key turn. The problems seems to happen only on cold starts. Took...
10
10

rear defogger / average mpg
Bought a used 2004 Camry 2.4 XLE with 80K miles last week. It rides nice and is quiet. There are two minor things about it that bother me. 1. The digital readout for the average mpg has steadily risen...
1
1