'06 diesel?

Any rumors yet about the engine line-up for '06? Any diesel trucks???

Reply to
Ron Tellus

Sigh. For now it appears that dreaming is all we can do. I'd much rather buy a new, small turbo-diesel for economy. Guess I'm gonna have to buy a truck and shoehorn a 3L, 5L or VW 1.9 TDI motor into it.

Major league bummer.

Reply to
Ron Tellus

Wouldn't that be nice --- with a turbo and 6 speed manual! Plus a MP3/satellite radio with quality speakers. Xenon headllights. A full sun roof. Michelin tires. Ouch I woke up!

Reply to
Wolfgang