1982 4x4 truck clean w/bad engine for sale

1982 4x4 red pickup in great shape except for the cracked block. I will post pics soon. email me if you are interested, actually it is my son's truck and he is selling it. This is the great solid front axle truck with lots of work done on it. he wants about $1200 as is in San Diego California.

thanks.,, bruce

Reply to
bruce