1984 truck heater core help needed

are there any tricks I should know when I replace my heater core? should I replace anything else when I am inside the dash? and is there any easy way to replace the core?

thanks in advance

Paul

Reply to
jj

Put some plastic down on the carpet and cover that with some old towels or a blanket or something like that just in case some coolant gets away from you. Toyota is great because there's usually only one obvious place where each thing plugs in. Most of the dash screws should be the same type of screw. If the dimmer switch is keeping some piece from coming off, the knob pulls straight off.

Reply to
Celica Dude