1985 Toyota Van Clutch adjustment question

I have a 1985 toyota van that I recently purchased, and I need to adjust the clutch. It seems like it will be a real pain to just get to it, so I was wondering if anyone out there could point me in the right direction as to a website with directions, or if anyone could give me detailed instructions as to how to go about this. Thanks a lot in advance!

Reply to
rollee

If its hydralic like the Toyota trucks (4Rnr and PU) then there is no real clutch adjustment --- only free play which is done up by the pedal under the dash. If your's has a cable (doubt it) then it can be adjusted. If hydralic - you need to blead the system - and if that doesn't work replace the clutch disc.

Reply to
Wolfgang