1987 toyota 4x4

Hi i need help please, i have a 1987 yoda 4x4 truck the truck runs rough sometimes idles bad and feels like it might stall at the trfic lights. The vacuume control valve has a tube unhooked and when i hook it up it runs better but then stops running. I have heard replace aap diahram. Can anyone put me in the right direction what i should be looking for. Thansk Mark

Reply to
abrit1969