1990 Toyota P/U 2WD Rear Axle for sale!

I have a 1990 Toyota P/U that found a retaining wall the hard way. The retaining wall won the contest. and now, I'm parting out what's left. The engine and transmission are sold. But, I have a rear axle, driveshaft, torsion rods (front), interior parts, and misc bits and pieces for sale. Please e-mail me any requests for parts.

The front end is a total wreck, but the engine and various under-hood compenents survived. I'm keeping the bed and the rear part of the frame for a utility trailer, but everything else is up for grabs.

Reply to
ccoles