2001 Toyota Highlander

The beauty of usenet is that there are no keystroke limitations. You are allowed to fully describe the symptoms, including the lights that might be on and Check Engine Codes that may be dispalayed.

Surely there are those out there that deserve keystroke limitations to be placed upon them, and there are even a few that should have their right to use a computer terminal revoked altogether.

Please tell us more, maybe we can help you sort this out. Of course, since you bother to ask, we assume you have the wherewithall and skill set to use the answers we give to crawl around under your car and actually fix something.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland