T-100 Service Schedule

I recently bought a '96 T-100, and I would like to follow Toyota's recommended service schedule. Does anyone know where I could find that? I tried the myToyota site, but had no luck.

Reply to
KC

I've got a '95 T-100 4x4, and have been able to get a lot of great information at "YotaTech.com".

See their T-100 page here:

Jay Honeck Iowa City, IA '95 T-100 4x4 Extended Cab
"Your Aviation Destination"

Reply to
Jay Honeck

Thanks, I checked that out. Didn't find what I was looking for, but found lots of other info

Reply to
KC