2003 4 Runner start weirdness

This morning, I started my 2003 4 Runner (with 10 k miles) and this awful noise came up, almost as if for 2 seconds the engine was running on no oil, then this white fume came out of the tail pipe. Toyota changed the oil about

2k miles ago, and this is the first time something like this happened. Anyone have any ideas? The car was sitting in the garage for 3 days (not started), and its hot and humid, could that affect it?
Reply to
Dan J.S.

squealing belt and probably normal condensation in the exhaust system. What's your oil level?

Reply to
TacomaDude