2003 4runner

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can check transmission oil level on v6 2003

4runner?

Thanks

Reply to
Dong Lee

I have the V8. Not sure if it's the same location, but there is a yellow handle that is shaped like the letter O for oil. There is also an orange handle that is shaped like the letter T for transmission. Look for the orange handle and pull it out. That's your transmission dipstick.

-- Steve

Reply to
sconnet