Best places to buy Tacomas in Portland,OR?

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a '96 or '97 Toyota Tacoma truck in the next couple of weeks. I'd prefer a private seller, but might end up at a dealer. Any recommendations/who to stay away from?

Also, would like to hear comments about the pros and cons of 4 cyl./6 cyl. I don't do a lot of heavy hauling, but want something that's got some pep, and want to consider relative gas mileage as well. Thanks for any info...

Les

Reply to
lesdhutch