Clicking sound in dash

I have a 2002 Tacoma V6/4x4 and every time my A/C comes on, a clicking sound comes from the dash. What could this be and does this happen to anybody else? Thanks.

Reply to
xyz789

Sounds like my old Dodge Dart from the early 70s.

My daughter, then 10 or 12 years old, would say that somebody in the air conditioner was cutting their finger nails with a clipper.

Overly noisy thermostat contacts?

xyz789 wrote:

Reply to
Click?