2005 tacoma 4x4

Anyone know what size headlight bulbs are in these trucks as I think I'll increase the wattage. My dealer does not seem to know...Carl

Reply to
CDS TACOMA 2005

The owners manual will tell you. It is also printed on the outer lens of the lamp. It will be HB-1 Or 2 or 3 or 4 Scott

Reply to
zonie

Don't increase wattage as this increases heat which deteriates the reflectors faster and extra loads on the wiring without increases in lighting distance just intensity try extra driving lights instead. Joe

Reply to
Joe