2005 X-Runner Tacoma?

Is this what the new Tacomas will be like (well, not as sporty and slammed).

Interesting, looks like we will get the 240Hp V6. Not too bad I think.

Reply to
Jason

Looks prettttty nice !!!!!

Reply to
NewsGrpUser

Nice, but why not put the TRD supercharger and make it over 300 HP?

Reply to
Dan J. S.

Gotta laugh at the 0-60 disclaimer:

+++++++++++++++

Performance capacity figures are for comparison only, and were obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using special safety equipment and procedures. Do not attempt.

+++++++++++++++

Tom - Vista, CA

Reply to
TOM

Because Toyota wants you to spend the extra money to get it over 300HP Mike

Reply to
Mike the Cop

: : Performance capacity figures are for comparison only, and were : obtained with prototype vehicles by professional drivers using : special safety equipment and procedures. Do not attempt. :

That's my license plate frame...

| Closed Course | | | | Professional Driver |

Rick

Reply to
pray4surf

Love it!!! :>))