MOTOR NEEDED!!!

I need to fnd a motor for my 94 Pickup. It's a 2.4L 4x4. The motor needs to be fuel injected, not carburated. I guess these are extremely rare. An info would certainl be appreciated!!!!

=) Julie (=

Reply to
Kylie--

There one with only 58k miles on ebay right now. NO that is not a rare engine at all -- why do you think so? There was a 22RET (turbo) back in 87 but even that was not especially rare.

Reply to
Wolfgang