2008 4 Runner

Hello Everyone,

I just purchase a brand new 2008 4Runner (SR5 V6). Anyone out there has anything to share on the new 4Runner. I did hear somewhere that the seats are a bit uncomfortable and I agree. Not sure I can do anything about it though.

Anything good or bad to say about it?

-Joe.

Reply to
Joe

Also, does anyone have any comments about the KARR alarm system. They are installing in it on my 4Runner but, I am not sure this is a good idea. Some people do not seem happy with it...

-Joe.

Reply to
Joe

Google online for a Toyota VIP system (made by Fujitsu-Ten). Fujitsu- Ten is not much of an OEM audio equipment company, but their alarm is not bad. Should also be cheep enough.

You should be able to find their fax back number on the net. So you get to read through all the instructions on how to install if needed.

Reply to
johngdole