22re

i got a toyota pickup, with the 22re... when i first got it, it had some balls, i mean i could scratch/chirp in second gear... but now, it like, got nuetered... or something... it has very weak accell. I have since put headers on it, intake, and a preformance muffler made for that engine... but its still not as ballsy as when i got it.... i talked to 2 people, they said that my TPS was bad. I replaced it. Still. Same. Maybe my mass air flow sensor? maybe something else? Also, before, when id turn on my A/C the engine would compinsate and turn up its idle, now it doesnt do that, the idle just drops, if that means anything....

Reply to
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe

SOunds to me like you runb the SH*T out of that 22re?!? "gettin 2nd" what you want a hot rod or a nice truck. Sound like you would love a 4X4 slammed to the ground too! How about driving the 22re like a 22re and not like a HEMI Just my 2cts Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1

Isn't the 22re technically a hemi? I mean, doesn't it have hemispherical heads? ; )

Reply to
Zlock

lol. my friend let me drive his 22re with a turbo.. sooooo fast! i mean... really........ chirp 3rd gear kine.