4.0L, V-6 Toyota starter solenoid exploded diagram

This link below is the best diagram I found so far.
http://www.startercontacts.com/images/OSGR_Exploded_view.jpg
I expected an installation information picture (Toyota 28100-31050 STARTER
REPAIR KIT) http://www.ebay.com/itm/370497143960?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 The gasket is the wrong shape-you can see that in the ebay picture, broke it while stretching it into place, but the old one is still usable. The other parts are a good match.
SidneyBek posted some references here on A.A.T.T. http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/80-89-95-toyota-pickup-hilux/137193-starter-problem.html They show up on Google in a different forum for some reason.
Just posting this for the next guy that wants to save the $500 I spent at the dealer.