Starter Solenoid Part #

Hi,

Does anyone have the part number for the solenoid for the starter motor fitted to late 200Tdi and early 300Tdi defenders? I have the workshop manual but can't find the number. The starter part# is ERR5009N on Paddocks (this isn't the landrover part # though, is it?). I'm trying to order a new solenoid from paddocks but this isn't enough information apparently. I've already had the feckin thing out three times and am loath to have it out again to see if there is a part number on the solenoid.

Before you ask, yes I did note the number the last time I had the starter out. It written on a little bit of paper that is blowing about the carpark somwhere!

cheers, G '92 200Tdi 110

Reply to
Gromit

Hi, ERR5009 is the number for the bosch starter. On epc there are two types of solenoids listed LR-Part-Nr. STC1245 (for 0 331 303 165) or LR-Part-Nr. STC3715 (for 9 330 331 006)

the long numbers, I think, are bosch-numbers, but I don`t if for the solenoid or for the complete starter...... maybe this helps greetings Carsten

"Gromit" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
?