4Runner Headlight adjustment

Can anyone point me to a website on how to align the headlight on my 2000 4Runner?
Thanks -

11-12-03 If you go to www.vivisimo.com and search for "headlight aiming" you will get lots of help. This is one: http://www.autooptiks.com/aiming.html
Good luck. Ed
Ed,
Thanks for the web site. Actually, what I was looking for is the How-to. I've looked under the hood and didn't see any obvious adjustment screws.
I suppose the Toyota shop manual covers the headlight adjustment but I don't own one.
Thanks -
Ed Herman wrote:

Lemmie know if you find out... I have a 2001 and rather not pay the 50$ to have the dealer do it.

I have not heard anything. I could pay the $50 or whatever or I could buy the Toyota shop manual. which would surely cost me more.
I did find 2 screws/bolts that look like they were for adjustments. But this is far as I have gone --- look.
Ducky wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:46:17 GMT, "NetMaster"
floating about:
www.aaafoundation.org/pdf/HeadlightGlareBrochure.pdf
should do the trick.
Adjusters nearest top (bottom) are for vertical, others (mid) are side to side, but it doesn't matter IF you use this procedure, just crank and follow the movement.
12-1-03 1447 EST. Sorry, I was not paying attention. On my 98 the adjustment is done with a philips screwdriver. Open the hood and look near the top inside of the headlight for a toothed place to vertically insert a philips. Also near the outside bottom rear of the headlight. When you turn the toothed part, it adjusts the headlight. You will need to play a little to determine which does up/down and which does right/left. Good luck. Ed

Site Timeline