90 4runner

Other than tags on the rear, can anyone tell me how I can tell the ratio of my rear. This vehicle has had more than 3 rears and it seems as if the last one clashes with the front differential in 4wd. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
charles byron

See page below:

Roger Brown

Clashes, does it climb up or down? Diff ratio is wrong them. Do you have a V6, 4 cylinder, ATM or MT? 31" tires originally?

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Reply to
charles byron