93 lancruiser locking diff question

Hello. I have a 93 Landcruiser. It has approx 130,000 miles on it. For some reason, the rear diff wont lock when I activate it. I put it in low range, and then turn the knob. All it will do is just flash, like its trying to lock it. When I turn the knob again to lock the front, it locks up immedietly (the front). So basically the front diff lock works, but the rear doesnt. Any info on what might be wrong with it? Is it an expensive fix?

Thanks for your time.

-Andy

Reply to
Andy