Diff Lock Light

Hi All

Has anyone seen the diff lock light fail to come on, on a 1984 Range Rover? I can engage the diff I believe it is engaged as if you put full lock and go forward the front wheels spin. But the light does not come on it occasionally flashes for less than a second when I engage the diff lock but it never says on. Does it should like an easy thing to fix? Could it just be the sensor?

Regards Phil

Reply to
Phil

It sound like either some ajustment is needed or the switch is failing.

RTC4512 3.88 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson