95.5 - 2004 Toyota Tacoma 2wd 5-Lug Spindle Lift

Anyone interested in a 3" spindle lift for a 2wd 5 lug Tacoma, check out my auction on e-Bay. I was sold the item, through e-bay, for a 2 wd drive 89-95. Needless to say I was an idiot as was the seller for not knowing his product. My loss your gain.. Check it out - ends Monday..

Fabtech 2wd 3" spindle lift.

Thanks

Reply to
Tony