'97 4R: Flaky marker lights...

Has anyone had trouble with a loose connection in their marker lights? For a couple of years now one of mine has only worked intermittently - I would reailze that it wasn't on and then bang on it, which would make it start working. Now the other one is doing the exact same thing, which suggests it's a design problem that creates loose connections. The main problem is that the last time I tried to fix it I couldn't find anything wrong - just as soon as I open the thing up it stays on all the time (of course).

Anyone have any ideas? _____________________ w h i t g u r l e y snipped-for-privacy@R-E-M-O-V-E-T-H-I-Shotmail.com

Reply to
Whit Gurley