2004 Sienna XLE Power Back Door problem

The power back door on my 2004 Sienna XLE is not working right. Right after it fully opens, it starts to close by itself. The first time it happened, it almost pinned my daughter down while she was grabbing some groceries in the back. Good thing I was able to push the switch from the driver's seat right away. The door stopped closing and reopened again, but as soon as it reached the top, the door beeped and started closing again. So now, the power back door would not stay open. For the meantime, I have to turn off the power back door, and open it manually.

Does any one there have this same problem, and know the fix for it?

Reply to
Tony

A 2004? Why haven't you already been to a dealer?

Reply to
Buck Frobisher

Aside from the middle seat belt recall item, is there any other reason I should know about?

Reply to
Tony