A/C mag clutch relay location

Help! I have a "91 LandCruiser and can't find the relay for the a/c clutch. If anyone has replaced or checked this thing PLEASE thell me where you found it.Thx

Reply to
Me

On the 1988 FJ-62 IIRC the only relay I know of is inside the "AC Amplifier" module under the passenger side kick panel. 3" square by

1" black box, one wiring harness connector, one screwdriver access hole for an adjustment potentiometer. And an ID sticker.

There is probably a pressure switch on the AC system also, if the freon pressure drops too low it knows the system is empty and turns off the compressor (opens the clutch circuit) to prevent damage.

Still stumped?

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman