Looking for a center console

I'm replacing the bench in a 1998 Tacoma with two buckets. Any ideas on where to find a center console that would fit between the seats?

Thanks

Reply to
HPL

Check out EBAY.

Reply to
Jimmys238

Try nauto junk yard, or whatever they call them now. Most larger yards will put it out on their network, and some yard will have one. I found a yard in Portland, OR and had my pick of 4 sets of buckets for our last Toyota std. cab 1983. They sure fancied up the old truck!

Reply to
Over40pirate